I think there is a suble bit of symbolism here as the lady has remembered to put her enormous hat on but omitted her bra but there are two round objects, possibly oranges, on the table of an exact colour match to her garment that could be conveying some sublimal message to us.
On the other hand the artist,starving in his garret, might have had only two colours of paint on his pallet. Great art makes you think don’t they say ??
- atozfield reblogged this from norma-bara
- ragingsloth reblogged this from norma-bara
- llbwwb likes this
- dbmurphy reblogged this from norma-bara
- spaceaukulious reblogged this from norma-bara
- lokeanconcubine likes this
- asynnersworld reblogged this from cloggo
- norma-bara reblogged this from cloggo
- norma-bara likes this
- cloggo posted this